January 20, 2014

Here's What...




1. Lupita Nyong'o took home the Actor at the SAG awards Saturday night. She was up against Oprah for her role in Lee Daniels he Butler, JLaw, and Emma Thompson. Nyong'o, 30, won for her role as Patsey in 12 Yeas a Slave. With this being the first Award season Nyong'o  has been to, her stunning looks, and amazing tatlent isn't all that we are noticing... Lupita and 30 Seconds to Mars front man & and award winning actor Jared Leto have been friendly on the red carpets...

Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong'o love eyes.jpg
Lupit and Jared, aren't they stunning together?



Lupita Nyong'o Flat Top Sag Awards
Lupita on the SAG red carpet in Gucci



fun fact about Lupita: 30 year old Yale graduate, is Kenyan, yet was born in Mexico City Mexico!




 2. My typewriter. I know, it is only exciting for me, but this is my blog, so bite me. A friend of mine had an electric typewrite that was just sitting in his garage and wasn't being used, so he just gave it to me! For anyone who knows me, knows I have been wanting a type writer for a while! I have already had some fun with it...


-Goal is to write thank you letters with it, annually to those who have been amazing to me!






3.Kylie Minogue's single 'Skirt' from her 'Into the Blue' album was leaked on a Spanish tumblr site. Minogue, 44, has had some of the most iconic pop songs over the past 2 decades. The 'Into the Blue' album is as flawless as Kylie. Cannot wait to blast it in my car on my way to work and class daily for a month! thank you goddess Kylie! Listen for yourslf- Skirt single



http://www.josepvinaixa.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Kylie-Minogue-Into-the-Blue-2014-1500x1500.png




No comments: