January 13, 2014

Why We Love to LOVE Jennifer Lawrence!

It was interview bomb seen around the country! Some coining it as #lawrencing,








But I am way more intrigued by what happened after the lawrencing.

I'm not sure if Jennifer Lawrence being sassy to Taylor swift was forgotten about during the whole Golden Globe glory, but I didn't forget and I'm here to tell you what happen!



On the E! Red carpet with Ryan Secrest we all saw Jlaw photo/interview bomb Tswift. It was oh so Jennifer and made us love her even more. Well after Taylor was done and Jennifer walked up to talk to munchkin (in comparison to Lawrence and Swift) Ryan Seacrest, Swift and Lawrence hugged and chatted about the CMAs- and how Jennifer sent a long "novel" like text to Taylor about how much she loved her on the CMAs, how great she did, and awesome she was.
-Who knew they were even friends.-
Then Taylor says, 'You were great in American Hustle, such a great movie. I loved it. I was about to send you a message after I saw it." And in reply without missing a beat-As Taylor Sift walks away-Jennifer Lawrence, Americas sweetheart says... "Well you didn't so..."

My inner Kathy Griffin emerged:



Me on the outside, when I heard that
Me on the inside...













And so the perfection of Jlaw started the Globes off right with some shade being tossed at nominee Taylor Swift from Winner Jennifer Lawrence

No comments: