June 1, 2014

I, a post about Me.

I have nor ever will claim to be perfect. I am so far from, I am probably closer to Mars than I am to perfection. Some people...well less than some, could view me an annoyingly cocky. I know I am smart... I am not a genius. I know I am not ugly, even though I feel ugly at times, and see people daily who are so stunning I want to cry. I know I am strong, and believe it or not, I do express my emotion, only when  I am comfortable and it is needed. I am a very calm person, I have never snapped on a friend when literally all of my friends have copped an attitude with me on more than several occasions. I am frustrated daily, I want to hit something so hard that it shatters. I am lonely, not in the aspect of love, I know I am loved, yet I am 2nd, 3rd, or even 4th loved- do not pity me, because you probably are as well. I am underestimated, I will thrive more than you will ever know. I am forgotten, almost every day-- again, do not feel sorry for me, because you most likely are too. I am annoyed, I do not want to answer your questions, and you really do not care for the answer. How much longer in school? No Clue. Have a boyfriend yet? Ha, Nope. *On Mothers Day/Christmas/New Years, Thanksgiving, Easter, Flag Day* How are you doing today? Fine. Seriously, you are asking me feel bad for you because I am not the emotional wreck that you want me to be. How do you spend your paycheck so fast? Gee, I Don't Know, I Have To Feed My Family, and Help Out  Financially. I'm Sorry. Don't Be.
I am proud of myself. I have plenty of excuses to use.
I want to have tons of sex- Daddy Issues.
I want to get drunk every weekend, even some weekdays- Mom died
I want to do drugs- My Best Friend Took His Own Life.
I want to post slutty pictures online- I want a boyfriend
I am Glowing with Pride. Because I have somehow respected myself beyond a lot of girls my age- I may be 20, but I am a girl. I have never backed down from my opinion, lets face it, I'm usually never in the wrong. I have remained true to myself.
I am ashamed, ashamed that despite how amazing I am, I let others anger me because they are insecure, self destructive, ugly (on the inside) ignorant, weak and blind to life's black holes.
I am wonderfully made, and Wonderfully imperfect.

No comments: